- Engine: Strong torque is delivered across an extremely wide rev range in a smooth and effortless surge all the way to the 12,000 rpm rev limit. Peak power of 46hp from the 350cc, 28.5kg engine puts the FE 350 on the same level as bigger 450cc competitors. The 57.5 mm stroke and 88mm bore allow for large diameter valves. The 36.3mm titanium intake and 29.1mm exhaust valves weigh only 22.4g and 22.7g each respectively, and are operated by DLC coated finger followers. The cam timing and overall performance are tuned for enduro-style riding.
- Counter Balance Shaft: On the 4-stroke engines, vibrations are kept to a minimum thanks to a multifunctional counter balance shaft that cancels inertia forces and contributes to the compact layout of the engines. It also drives the water pump and timing chain and contributes to the compact engine design.
- Crankshaft: Class-leading performance, matched with incredible reliability, is achieved thanks to the most advanced crankshaft and conrod technology. All the 4-stroke engines feature crankshafts and conrods produced by industry leader Pankl, ensuring by far the best durability and longest service intervals in the competition enduro segment (135 hours before major engine rebuilds). The plain big end bearing and the force-fitted bearing shells ensure that high performance and durability can be combined.
- Cooling System: WP Performance Systems radiators feature integrated routing into the frame. This system dissipates heat efficiently and guarantees optimal cooling and fitting thanks to reduced tubing.
- Chromoly Steel Frame: High-strength steel of the highest quality is laser cut and robot welded to exacting standards by WP Performance Systems, according to precise torsional rigidity, longitudinal flex and weight defined by our R&D department. Finely-tuned torsional rigidity provides sharp handling and stability, while calculated longitudinal flex helps absorb impacts from the terrain, working together with the suspension for better comfort and greater feedback. The lightweight design allows riders to confidently pick faster lines while maintaining race-winning pace over extended periods of time.
- Polyamide Rear Subframe: The lightweight, three-piece polyamide rear subframe is more flexible than a traditional aluminium rear subframe. Combined with the longitudinal flex of the frame and the rear linkage system, this gives riders a more comfortable and confidence-inspiring feeling on the bike, allowing them to push the limits in every condition and on any terrain. The design of the composite subframe features an integrated airbox and rear grab handles.
- New Brembo Hydraulic Clutch: The FE 350 now features a new Brembo hydraulic clutch system . The high quality clutch system guarantees perfect modulation of the clutch in every condition. This means that the play is constantly compensated so that the pressure point and the function of the clutch remain identical in cold or hot conditions and over time. The Brembo clutch also features even wear characteristics and is nearly maintenance-free.
- New Disc Brakes: New disc brakes by GFK at the front and rear, feature stronger braking power and increased control with a new design.
- Linkage Rear Suspension: Now in its third year of development, the rear linkage on the Husqvarna enduros has proven itself as the optimal choice for all riding styles and levels of rider ability. The versatile system performs well on the widest variety of terrain, from tight and technical trails, to wide open, high-speed tracks. The high level of comfort guaranteed by our linkage system allows riders to tackle rough terrain with optimal feeling and traction in every condition.
- Revised WP Shock Setup: The high performance DCC (Dual Compression Control) rear shock made by WP Performance Systems has a revised setup and has been re-valved to match the geometry and setup changes on the front-end. The new setup features improved damping characteristics and balance. The DCC rear shock guarantees excellent damping characteristics, ensuring maximum feedback and comfort. The shock is completely adjustable for rebound and high/low speed compression damping.
- New 4CS Fork Setup: WP suspension stands for top quality and offers the best performance levels. Precision engineering, quality materials and advanced production processes characterise the WP forks on the Husqvarna model range. With the new offset on triple clamp and fork shoes, the 4CS setup has been revised to suit the new front-end geometry. Now in its 4th year of production, the 4CS fork has reached the perfect balance between performance, feeling and reliability.
- Aluminium Swingarm: A great deal of development effort has been put into designing the aluminium swingarm to reach the incredible targets that our pro riders set. The precisely designed flex of the swingarm allows riders to accurately feel the terrain, enabling them to feed the right amount of power to the rear wheel in order to optimise traction and speed. The single component construction of the aluminium swingarm eliminates welding, providing more reliability, stability and safety, as well as superior quality and consistent behaviour over time compared to other construction processes.
Premium Standard Equipment
- Updated Gearbox: A lightweight 6-speed gearbox, with enduro specific gearing, is fitted to all the enduro models. Special attention was given to ensure easy and precise shifting. For MY16, the FE 250 and FE 350 feature a new bearing on the input shaft of the gearbox as well as a new screw and washer to simplify the mounting of the shift lever.
- New Lighter Spokes: In a constant effort to reduce weight and optimise handling, the MY16 enduro range features lighter spokes on both wheels, for an overall weight saving of 100g.
- Blue Anodised Rear Sprocket: The blue anodised Supersprox 2K rear sprocket is a valuable addition that takes the sporty looks to a new level, as well as improving quality and performance. High-strength steel teeth have at least 3 times longer life than an aluminium sprocket, while the lightweight aluminium inner ring reduces unsprung weight by 50% compared to steel sprockets.
- New Seat Cover: The new seat cover is highly resistant and greatly improves grip compared to the previous material. The colour is now a deep blue that integrates perfectly with the new colour of the bodywork.
- Design: Single-cylinder, 4-stroke, spark-ignition engine, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 349.7 cm³
- Bore: 88 mm
- Stroke: 57.5 mm
- Starting aid: Electric starter
- Transmission: 6-speed, claw shifted
- Engine lubrication: Forced oil lubrication with 2 Eaton pumps
- Primary ratio: 24:73
- Secondary gear ratio: 14:45 (13:52)
- Cooling system: Liquid cooling system, continuous circulation of cooling liquid with water pump
- Clutch: Wet multi-disc clutch DDS / Brembo hydraulics
- Ignition system: Contactless, controlled, fully electronic ignition system with digital ignition timing adjustment
- Frame: Central tube frame made of chrome molybdenum steel tubing
- Forks: WP Suspension Up Side Down 4CS Closed Cartridge
- Shock absorber: WP Monoshock with linkage
- Suspension travel Front: 300 mm
- Suspension travel Rear: 330 mm
- Brake system Front: Disc brake with two-piston floating brake caliper
- Brake system Rear: Disc brake with single-piston floating brake caliper
- Brake discs - diameter Front: 260 mm
- Brake discs - diameter Rear: 220 mm
- Chain: X-ring 5/8 x 1/4 in.
- Steering head angle: 63.5 deg.
- Wheel base: 1,482±10 mm
- Ground clearance (unloaded): 345 mm
- Seat height (unloaded): 970 mm
- Total fuel tank capacity approx.: 8.5 L Unleaded premium fuel (95 RON)
- Weight without fuel approx.: 109 kg