We currently have an exciting opportunity for a salesperson to join our Freedom Cycle team! Our ideal team member must be motivated to make above average income and have a passion for motorsports and leisure products. Sales experience is absolutely required. Preference will be given to candidates with leisure or auto sales experience.
In return we offer an awesome work environment, a comprehensive benefits package and a reward initiative which includes salary and commission. You know you’ve been looking for that perfect career; well here it is… what are you waiting for?
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Freedom Cycle is looking for an energetic and goal-driven person to add to it
Parts & Accessories Team. If you are interested in being part of a growing,
fast paced environment focused on selling exceptional customer experiences,
then you may be the right person for the job. We offer competitive pay, commission,
and full benefits.
*Motorcycle/Powersports Enthusiast or Parts Sales Experience Required*
Major Duties and Responsibilities
2. Customer Service
3. Provide excellent customer service to all of the dealership’s customers.
4. Assist Parts and Accessories Manager with attaining retail sales and profitability plans in Parts and Accessories.
5. Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
6. Must possess the ability to work with several customers at one time while maintaining individual customer satisfactions.
7. Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
8. Point out any sales, specials, new merchandise and offer additional product that may compliment the customer purchase.
9. Assist customers with determination of Parts and Accessories requirements and research merchandise in catalogues.
10. Receive and process parts from distributors, check merchandise received against purchase invoice, and prepare product for showroom floor.
11. Become familiar and efficient with all phases of the computer system required for P&A management.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
-Knowledge and experience with servicing motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
-Experience with Point-of-Sale & computerized inventory systems or the ability to quickly learn.
-General understanding of motorcycle chassis, suspension, and engine components and the commitment to continually develop knowledge.
-Ability to look up parts and quote prices for parts using proper catalogue for a particular motorcycle.
Send resumes to email@example.com or fax to